Our network

Md. crews respond to 3 possibly exposed to carbon monoxide | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Md. crews respond to 3 possibly exposed to carbon monoxide
News


POTOMAC, Md. (WUSA9) -- Montgomery County Fire and Rescue responded to a home in Potomac, Md. where one adult and two children were possibly exposed to carbon monoxide.

Crews responded to 7305 Burdette Ct. in Potomac, Md. Monday night, authorities said.

According to authorities, crews found a faulty water heater.

The EMS evaluated the three victims, however nobody was taken to the hospital, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue said late Monday night.


News